25 September 2008


Everything is possible. My first shintaido teacher told me so. Why not, he asked.

I took him at his word and found myself in places and experiences I’d never heard of nor thought of.

So now why can’t I, without formal training in physics or high-level math, figure out a theory for everything by educating myself; by cutting and pasting; by skateboarding the internet and my environment for clues? Why not?

We often create our own glass ceilings. Why not assume everything is possible and go for it?

You may not reach your goal, but if you're sincere in your intention, you’ll find yourself stretching, expanding your capacity and capabilities, reaching beyond limits you never dared to approach before.

World peace is possible.

A healthy planet is possible.

Why not?

No comments: