17 February 2006

"The moment you come to trust chaos, you see God clearly. Chaos is divine order, versus human order. Change is divine order, versus human order. When the chaos becomes safety to you, then you know you're seeing God clearly."

Caroline Myss

I lifted this quote a long time ago from a Rob Brezsny horoscope. I saved it even though I didn’t understand it.

Today was a mucked up day, but perhaps much of the mess came from the head more than the situations. Once I let go of self doubt, half the muck was gone. The other half of the mess then became less menace, more entertainment even. A part of the challenging not-at-all boring game of life.

Perhaps I get it now. The quote itself oddly resurfaced--hello!--during the chaos of this afternoon. That moment I laughed and came to trust--

No comments: